Unfortunately the museum is closed until further notice due to the Coronavirus outbreak.
If you wish to contact us, please do so by email to email@example.com.
Our evening talks held at Broadway House (Orwell Road) in conjunction with Felixstowe Family History Society will resume once it is safe to do so.
See below for details.
FELIXSTOWE MUSEUM DINO TRAIL
Join in the Summer fun, with the quiz trail around Felixstowe Museum.
Search for the dinosaurs inside the museum, solve the clues and get a yummy reward.
Also some dino activities to enjoy too! NO NEED TO BOOK – just turn up.
Runs every Sunday, Wednesday and Thursday (31 July to 1 September).
Children £3.00. Adults £2.00.
Great fun on a wet Summer’s day!
The Suffolk Vehicle Enthusiasts Club once again bring their wonderful cars to display in the grounds at Felixstowe Museum. This event is free but usual admission to the museum applies.
As part of Heritage Open Days Felixstowe Museum will be open to the public free of charge for this day only.
Learn about your local history and heritage, and how you can volunteer too.
Last admission to the museum: 1630 hrs.
Jane A Stone tells us about her ‘Life as a Harwich Pilot’
All welcome. Doors open at 7pm
A fun-packed afternoon of gentle chills and thrills!
– Spooky magic show with Steff and Nonsense.
– Spooky crafts and colouring-in.
– Spooky quiz trails around the museum.
– See the museum decorated spooky-style with plenty of surprises and treats.
– Come in fancy dress… with prizes to be won!
Please note: the spooky magic shows will run from 1230-1315 and 1400-1445. On arrival attendees will be given a coloured sticker to indicate which show they are attending.
This event is suitable for children aged 2-12 years.
– Younger or older children may attend at a parent’s discretion.
– Children aged one and under free.
– All children must be accompanied by an adult.
– All activities included in the one price.
SORRY – NOW SOLD OUT!
Disclaimer – please read this information carefully
– Attendance is at your own risk.
– Children may come in fancy dress.
– Although we have done everything to ensure your safety whilst attending this event, historic properties can be hazardous so please take care and ensure children in your care are supervised at all times.
– Parents/guardians are responsible for ensuring children in their care are not exposed to experiences that are upsetting or harmful to the child.
There are no refunds for persons wishing to cancel or leave the event early.