What a busy open season we’ve had this year, with something for everyone. There have been new exhibitions to view as well as the Dino trail which proved immensely popular with children and adults alike. We now have Spooky Day to look forward to on Saturday October 26th. The museum closes the following day.
This year’s visitors have enjoyed:
Step back to the ‘60s
The days of pirate radio
RNXS 25 – telling the story of the Felixstowe Unit from its inauguration in 1962
Children’s activity corner (new)
Commemoration of the local peace celebrations in 1919
Updated – the story of the local men in 67th Medium Rgt RA (TA)
Our evening talks programme resumes in October after a break for August and September. These informative monthly meetings are held at Broadway House (Orwell Road) in conjunction with Felixstowe Family History Society. See below for details.
A fun-packed afternoon of gentle chills and thrills!
– Spooky magic show with Steff and Nonsense.
– Spooky crafts and colouring-in.
– Spooky quiz trails around the museum.
– See the museum decorated spooky-style with plenty of surprises and treats.
– Come in fancy dress… with prizes to be won!
Please note: the spooky magic shows will run from 1230-1315 and 1400-1445. On arrival attendees will be given a coloured sticker to indicate which show they are attending.
This event is suitable for children aged 2-12 years.
– Younger or older children may attend at a parent’s discretion.
– Children aged one and under free.
– All children must be accompanied by an adult.
– All activities included in the one price.
You must pre-book in advance for this event – NO tickets available on the door.
Children £7.00. Adults £2.00.
TICKETS CAN NOW BE BOOKED ONLINE
Disclaimer – please read this information carefully
– Attendance is at your own risk.
– Children may come in fancy dress.
– Although we have done everything to ensure your safety whilst attending this event, historic properties can be hazardous so please take care and ensure children in your care are supervised at all times.
– Parents/guardians are responsible for ensuring children in their care are not exposed to experiences that are upsetting or harmful to the child.
There are no refunds for persons wishing to cancel or leave the event early.