‘Frankie Goes to Felixstowe’ – Back to the 80s at Felixstowe Museum
The fun exhibition in the Felgate Room this year tells some of the stories of Felixstowe and beyond during that iconic decade:
- Relax in the ’80s lounge and reminisce or share your stories with us
- Take a nostalgic look at life in Felixstowe
- Revel in the days of pirate radio (thanks to the Felixstowe & Offshore Radio group)
- Check out ‘80s fashion and music (the album wall is a must-see)
- Commemorate the 40th anniversaries of the local European Gateway disaster and the part our area played in the Falklands War
Let’s not forget that award-winning Felixstowe Museum opened its doors to the public in 1982. It’s only fitting that we celebrate this wonderful achievement as well as the hard work and dedication of the volunteers who made it happen.